**FRONT RUNNER WINTER SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMME** Does your child love to run? Give your kids skills for running no matter what their distance or interest.
During July School Holidays, we are excited to provide 2 half day running sessions, with 2 different themes (X-Country & Sprints).
Event Details (2 Day option) $89.00: -
- Session 1- Tuesday 3 July: 9.30-12.30pm (Kings Park Synergy Playground)- X-Country -
- Session 2- Thursday 5 July: 9.30-12.30pm (Front Runner HQ- 2/182-184 Harborne St Wembley)- Sprints, Technique
*What is included?*
- 1. Sessions delivered by Australia's leading and most experienced running coaching team, official technique and physiotherapy providers of Athletics WA, with full coaching accreditation and WWC checks.
- 2. A morning of guaranteed skill development, technique enhancement and of course FUN!
- 3. Morning tea is provided of fresh fruit and drinks
Send email@example.com the following information upon payment:
- 1. Athlete Name, DOB, email address
- 2. Emergency Contact Name & Phone Number
- 3. Medical Information (allergies, dietary requirements, medications etc..) ___________________________________________________________
By paying you accept the following waiver terms and conditions-
REFUND POLICY Strictly no refunds.
WARNING: Running is a physically demanding sport and requires training and fitness. It is a recreational activity that involves a significant risk of impairment of a participant's physical condition or injury and even death from various causes including participants, spectators or other road users.
DECLARATION, WAIVER AND RELEASE. PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST AUTHORISE FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS. In consideration of, and as a condition of acceptance of my child’s entry in the Front Runner Winter School Holiday Programme (“Training Course”), I declare and agree that:
- My child is physically fit and capable of completing this Training Course. I am not aware of any medical condition, impairment, disease, illness or any other reason why my child should not participate in the training course and that I have not been advised by a qualified medical practitioner not to participate. Where I become aware of any medical condition or impairment, or my child is otherwise sick or injured prior to or during the event, I will withdraw from or discontinue participation in the training course.
- My child’s participation in the Training Course is at his/her own risk and I acknowledge the above risk warning.
- I release Front Runner Sports Management, The Running Centre, its officers, coaches, agents, representatives, members and sponsors, from and against any claims of any kind (whether at tort, contract or statute) including personal injury, death or property damage, however caused (including negligence) and arising out of my child participating in the Training Course.
- I indemnify the Front Runner Sports Management, its officers, coaches, agents, representatives, members and sponsors, from and against any claims made against them arising from personal injury, death or property damage caused to another person by me in the course of my child’s participation in this Training Course.
- My child’s name, likeness and image may be recorded and used by Front Runner Sports Management (in any form of media) for activities associated with or incidental to this course, including the promotion of the Training course, without my permission and without any form of compensation to me.
- I consent to my child receiving treatment from a qualified medical practitioner during or immediately after training if unable to provide consent at the time such treatment is deemed to be required.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Western Australia. If any part of this agreement is held to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be served without affecting the enforceability of the remainder of this agreement.
TRAINING COURSE SESSION GUIDELINES- Thank you very much for registering your child into our School Holiday Programme!
To help us make sure that every session is as enjoyable and as safe as possible for your child, please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our Sessions rules set out below.
For Health and Safety purposes please ensure your child is not suffering from any injury or illness when attending training.
- Please remember that you are the responsible adult for your child when he/she is attending a Trackstars session.
- Please help us start and finish sessions on time by arriving and registering promptly for your session. Please remember to sign-out on the register if you have to leave the session early for any reason, for emergency evacuation purposes.
- Parents/Carers should provide drinks but no food must be eaten to avoid the hazard of choking
- To protect all children attending our sessions and to comply with government Child Protection guidelines, the use of photographic/film or video equipment is strictly prohibited at all times.
- Please ensure your child is wearing athletic clothing and proper footwear for each session and that you have packed appropriate clothing for all weather conditions.
We look forward to helping in your child’s fitness and health development!
Front Runner Sports Team Trackstars