Are you looking to kick off the New Year in style with a fast & picturesque 10km OR Half Marathon fun run?
Train in the specific Front Runner Pace Zones for 10 weeks to reach your personal goals at the 2019 Busselton Fun Run, Saturday February 9th. Training will commence the week of November 26th, with a designated recovery week (no group sessions) between Dec 24th - 31st.
As part of your training, you will attend 3 group sessions per week, with training sessions are available at 4 locations around Perth (North Beach, Ardross, Lake Monger or West Perth) at the following times:
- Monday 5.30 - 6.30pm Lake Monger or
Tuesday 6am - 7am Deep Water Point, West Perth (TRC): Tempo Run
- Thursday 6am - 7am Deep Water Point, West Perth (TRC), North Beach (Clarko Reserve) or Thursday 5.30 - 6.30pm (Lake Monger): Threshold running
- Saturday 6.30am West Perth (TRC): Endurance Run
What are the benefits?
- Training more efficiently towards your goals and learn running technique and skills with support from industry leading accredited running coaches
- Enhance your confidence with ongoing education on the "why" behind your training
- All group training sessions included for $299.00 ($10/session)
- Train in our community based atmosphere with fellow Front Runners as you work together to achieve your own goals
$75 non-refundable deposit applies for all registrations. Strictly no refunds after 23/11/2018. Refund less deposit available till 11:59pm 17/11/2018
WARNING: Running is a physically demanding sport and requires training and fitness. It is a recreational activity that involves a significant risk of impairment of a participant's physical condition or injury and even death from various causes including participants, spectators or other road users. DECLARATION, WAIVER AND RELEASE: In consideration of, and as a condition of acceptance of my entry in the Busselton Fun Run Course (“Training Course”), I declare and agree that:
1. I am physically fit and capable of completing this Training Course. I am not aware of any medical condition, impairment, disease, illness or any other reason why I should not participate in the training course and that I have not been advised by a qualified medical practitioner not to participate. Where I become aware of any medical condition or impairment, or am otherwise sick or injured prior to or during the event, I will withdraw from or discontinue my participation in the training course.
2. My participation in the Training Course is at my own risk and I acknowledge the above risk warning.
3. I release Front Runner Sports Management, The Running Centre, its officers, coaches, agents, representatives, members and sponsors, from and against any claims of any kind (whether at tort, contract or statute) including personal injury, death or property damage, however caused (including negligence) and arising out of my participating in the Training Course.
4. I indemnify the Front Runner Sports Management, its officers, coaches, agents, representatives, members and sponsors, from and against any claims made against them arising from personal injury, death or property damage caused to another person by me in the course of my participation in this Training Course.
5. My name, likeness and image may be recorded and used by Front Runner Sports Management (in any form of media) for activities associated with or incidental to this course, including the promotion of the Training course, without my permission and without any form of compensation to me.
6. I consent to receiving treatment from a qualified medical practitioner during or immediately after training if unable to provide consent at the time such treatment is deemed to be required.
7. This agreement is governed by the laws of Western Australia. If any part of this agreement is held to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severed without affecting the enforceability of the remainder of this agreement.