Train in the specific Front Runner Pace Zones for 8 weeks and have your training prescribed and delivered via Training Peaks (including pace zones personalised to your current fitness) to reach your personal goal at the 2018 Perth Chevron City to Surf for activ. The training plan will commence on July 2nd, with a free initial coaching meeting included prior to the commencing your plan.
What are the benefits?
- Tailored 8wk training program toward your chosen distance of 4km, 12km or
21km half marathon, accessed via online training platform Training Peaks.
- Initial set up phone call with a Front Runner qualified coach to discuss your goal distance
- Prescribed training paces for your entire training block, you will know how hard or how
easy to run every session via Front Runner Aerobic Training Zones.
- Instructional videos on running drills and technical warm running warm ups.
- A simple process and structure to follow.
Access the 8wk training plan (with free initial coaching meeting) delivered via Training Peaks for only $129.
Call 0478 841 104 or email email@example.com to book in with Front Runner coaches to get started on your plan!
Training Waiver- Payment for the 8wk of training is made up-front with the purchase of your training pass. Strictly no refunds.
WARNING: Running is a physically demanding sport and requires training and fitness. It is a recreational activity that involves a significant risk of impairment of a participant's physical condition or injury and even death from various causes including participants, spectators or other road users.
DECLARATION, WAIVER AND RELEASE: In consideration of, and as a condition of acceptance of my entry in the 2018 Perth City to Surf Training Plan (“Training Course”), I declare and agree that:
- I am physically fit and capable of completing this Training Course. I am not aware of any medical condition, impairment, disease, illness or any other reason why I should not participate in the training course and that I have not been advised by a qualified medical practitioner not to participate. Where I become aware of any medical condition or impairment, or am otherwise sick or injured prior to or during the event, I will withdraw from or discontinue my participation in the training course.
- My participation in the Training Course is at my own risk and I acknowledge the above risk warning.
- I release Front Runner Sports Management, The Running Centre, its officers, coaches, agents, representatives, members and sponsors, from and against any claims of any kind (whether at tort, contract or statute) including personal injury, death or property damage, however caused (including negligence) and arising out of my participating in the Training Course.
- I indemnify the Front Runner Sports Management, its officers, coaches, agents, representatives, members and sponsors, from and against any claims made against them arising from personal injury, death or property damage caused to another person by me in the course of my participation in this Training Course.
- My name, likeness and image may be recorded and used by Front Runner Sports Management (in any form of media) for activities associated with or incidental to this course, including the promotion of the Training course, without my permission and without any form of compensation to me.
- I consent to receiving treatment from a qualified medical practitioner during or immediately after training if unable to provide consent at the time such treatment is deemed to be required.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Western Australia. If any part of this agreement is held to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severed without affecting the enforceability of the remainder of this agreement.